Monday 8th - Friday 12th October 2012
Richmond Retreats is offering a midweek break including a three-day photography course aimed exclusively at the over 55s.
The offer is open to anyone interested in getting more out of their digital cameras and wanting to gain a better understanding of how to take quality photographs in the friendly and relaxed environment of Richmond Letcombe Regis.
The course covers all aspects of basic photography from lighting and composition to focus and understanding shutter speeds, all under the supervision of a professional photographer.
The perfect setting for this fantastic break is the award-winning Richmond Letcombe Regis Retirement Village set in idyllic Oxfordshire countryside nestled at the foot of the Berkshire Downs.
Early booking is advised as there is limited availability. Call 0845 607 6405 to make your booking.
You must own a DSLR or advanced digital camera.
* based on double occupancy
- Three-day photography course
- Four nights' stay at Letcombe Regis Retirement Village
- Suite accommodation including living room, en-suite bedrom and kitchenette
- All meals (excluding drinks)
- Use of the Wellness Spa and pool
- Village activities